The EURO speargun features a euro style handle, giving you addtional reach to project your shots. The mechanism and shaft sit at the end of the speargun allowing for more band stretch giving more power.
The EURO 144 speargun has 3 power bands, making it more powerful to spear bigger and faster fish.
The teak laminate layers, are laminated from side-to-side, giving the stock a wide body, with a narrow vertical build. This wide design adds weight to the speargun to decrease muzzle kick & increase accuracy. Furthermore, the sleek design offers less drag while tracking the fish. This is an excellent model for fish like yellowtail, white seabass, and dorado.
The spear track is recessed into the stock to guide the spear accurately down the barrel. The groove is durable and an excellent design feature compared to eye hole spear tracks which break easily and reduce accuracy.
The EURO 144 speargun uses a larger diameter spear. The spear is more durable, resisting damage from the fish bending it, or direct impact from hitting rocks.
euro style handle
- addtional reach to project your shots
* rear mechanism placement
- more band stretch giving more power
* four teak laminate wide body
- adds mass to decrease muzzle kick & increase accuracy
- offers less drag while tracking fish
* muzzle reinforcement
- prevents the wood from cracking
* Hand Carved Band Grooves
- allow the bands to sit on a more even plane with the shaft for improved accuracy
Power Bands - Three 9/16" x 27"
Shooting Line - 300 lb, 2 wraps
Shaft - 9/32" Hawaiian Barb Shaft