Taking design inspiration from coral reefs, the men’s 1mm HydroFlex wetsuit is designed for warm-water diving, and its thoughtful features such as flatlock stitching and a V-shaped collar give it additional comfort. Printed designs and panels help the HydroFlex resist abrasion and create a fun, stylish look.
- Easy on Skin – The inner material is ultra-soft, making it easier to put on and take off the suit. A V-shaped collar and flat-lock stitching provide extra comfort
- Powertex Kneepads – How can we provide durable abrasion resistance without sacrificing stretch? Aqualung’s Powertex kneepad material is tough, yet highly flexible
- Dive Computer-Friendly – The left sleeve is outfitted with a silicone traction pad to keep your dive computer from rotating once the neoprene compresses underwater
- Loop Zipper – A zipper loop feature helps make getting in and out of the wetsuit a lot easier on a rocking boat
- Liquid Rubber Seam – Seams are sealed with liquid rubber to keep warmth in and water out. It also protects them from unraveling
- Core Protection – Reinforced chest panel provides extra resistance from wind and abrasions
- Non-Petroleum-Based – With an eye toward better environmental health, this neoprene is made of non-petroleum-based material