7mm full wetsuit with hood for spearfishing and scuba diving in extremely cold waters.
– Ultra soft ´Elaskin´ Neoprene for increased comfort and freedom of movement.
– ´Fireskin´ lining for greater isothermic protection in the areas that are most sensitive to the cold (particularly the chest).
– Available in navy and black with two anatomically flattering white ´V´ shapes and white vertical oversewn seams to accentuate the sporty design.
– High-quality anatomical and preformed cut.
– ´Flex System´: performed and embossed inside the knee and elbow areas for a wider range of movement.
– Thinner flex panels (-1 mm) and seamless joints to reduce friction around the armpits, inner elbows, and behind the knees.
– Preformed lumbar curve for a closer fit.
– Outer Supratex reinforcements on shoulders, elbows, and knees for increased suit lifespan and flexibility.
– Comfort embossed with a raised pattern on knees to imitate underwater rocks.
– Use of special resin ink to limit wear and tear on the shoulders, buttocks, and chest.
– Thinner face seals (-1mm) with a seam-free area around the face for greater comfort, water-tightness, and durability.
– Smooth inner collar for increased water-tightness and finely adjustable elastic velcro closure with a non-aggressive grip (does not grasp onto the jersey or seams).
– Double wrist and ankle seals with zips and an interior seal which overturns, with interior jersey lining and a smooth neoprene outer, to strike a balance between robustness and ease of entry and the water-tightness of the smooth neoprene once reversed.
– The end of the assembly seam of interior seals is cut at 45° for more seam elasticity and robustness during entry/exit.
– Collar with a small front zip equipped with a taut “Elaskin” gusset, integrated into an anatomically cut hoodless one-piece suit for maximum
– Long ´G-lock plus´ back zipper and Beuchat-patented neoprene underflap with ribbed ´Water Dam System” for increased water-tightness.
– Concealed wrist and ankle zips with flatlock seams for increased water-tightness and discretion.
– Reinforced neoprene at the end of all zips to limit tearing.
– Flatlock neoprene seams, bound on both sides.
– External seal edges for increased durability.
– Interior seal edges cut for increased flexibility.