PROTEUS is one of the best masks IST makes to date. It does not just perform everything a dive mask should; it does it with comfort and more.
Fitting is often the paramount criteria for most divers when it comes to a dive mask selection. Thanks to the varied-thickness construction, the hypoallergenic skirt is soft yet it will not yield due to increased pressure and depth. The nose pocket is easily accessible irrespective of the thickness of the gloves used.
The MP201 has a larger field of vision compared to its cousin the Bluetech (M88). Despite the increase, the internal volume remains small because the lenses are brought closer to the eyes.
The strap buckles are attached directly to the skirt (not the frame, unlike some designs) so they will not interfere with fitting, especially when it comes to people with wider facial profile.
- Designed to comfortably fit a wide range of facial profiles
- Tempered, scratch resistant glass lenses for maximum clarity and safety
- Hypoallergenic silicone skirt resists pressure at depth, remains comfortable
- Buckles attach to the skirt, will not interfere with fitting
- Mask can be folded flat for compact packing, ideal for use in a tech redundancy kit