- lifeguard rescue can style torpedo hard float/buoy, made from high-grade polyethylene material that is very resistant to long exposure to saltwater and sun’s UV rays. Durability and high buoyancy make this buoy a perfect tool for spearfishing, and rescue.
- The Dive Flag included is built to last! Made from heavy-duty 48 grams / 210 Denier Nylon, and brass grommets, making it thicker, and more durable than most dive flags in the market. Bright red and white colors offer high visibility as a clear warning to boaters. To maintain the flag fully displayed even without wind, we have added a removable fiberglass rod that will not bend or rust. Measuring 14 inch x 16 inch which exceeds Florida Dive Flag regulations for buoys and floats.
- The Float is equipped with a counterweight system to keep the Float upright and display the flag at all times, even during rough seas and high waves. The system is designed for the flag to be removed for easy storage and transportation. A 1.5-inch wide Hook and loop Strap with a rubber pull tab is included to keep it all together when not in use.
- A Heavy-Duty Stainless steel 4-inch Longline Tuna Clip with Swivel rated at 400 lbs. is attached to the front of the Float for a strong but easy quick disconnect to a Float Line or Tow Line. The 500 lb. cordura strap loop will allow you to connect to the Float if your Float Line is already equipped with a Snap Clip.
- An emergency rescue whistle is attached to the back end of the float as an important tool to signal boaters and/or call the attention of your diving buddy.
**This float includes a dive flag of at least 12”x12” with stiffener which adheres to Chapter 27 of the 2003 Florida Statutes: for Diver Safety.