- The SpearPro D.I.Y. Roller Head is the result of long research, study and exhaustive testing.
- The head has been studied and designed in such a manner that prevents jams and inaccurate shots whilst ensuring parallel placement of the bands.
- The stainless ball bearings insure minimum energy loss, long life and the easy loading of the bands.
- Installation is easily carried out with only 2 small holes 6mm and 7 mm through the body of the speargun.
- The package comes complete with line guide, screws and hooks.
- Ideal for wooden and synthetic selfmade constraction rollerguns.
- Weight is 85 grams.
- Outside width = 55mm (roller to roller)
- Inner width of axle =17mm (timber width, cut-down)
- Can be used with rubbers up to 19mm diameter.
NOTE: Roller head muzzles contain rotating bushes &/or bearings that require regular maintenance. Ensure after every use, regular freshwater washing takes place to remove any debris or saltwater. Avoid contact with dirt or sand as this will quickly degrade bearing surfaces. Bushes and bearings are consumable items that may need to be replaced, depending on conditions of use, load and correct maintenance.